We are looking for you!
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate, determined, and enthusiastic person with a positive attitude as a Finance intern who is willing to work in a fun and friendly environment. Girls Empowered by Travel-Nepal is a safe space to grow, learn and execute the learnings.
Job title: Paid Finance Intern
Location: Marutole, Basantapur
Deadline: 20 May 2022
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS
- Handling day-to-day for finance activities such as (receiving Payments, Staff expenses, check handling filing and recording Transactions into the system)
- Carry out budget preparation and revision, monitoring, and analysis on a periodical basis.
- Assist the external auditor during organization and project audit and follow up the auditor’s recommendation.
- Undertake to monitor and provide the necessary support to the organization for the effective and efficient financial management of the organization and each project.
- Support procurement management process through the development of annual procurement plan and maintaining documentation process;
- Support for the management of project activities through timely release of funds, confirmation of accuracy of documentation and timely settlement of advance;
- Support for the preparation of the periodic financial report and its presentation in the organization;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Package
- Sound knowledge of accounting rules, TAX/VAT
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Academic background of BBA/BBS
- Candidates should have knowledge in Tally, Accounting packages (Basic)
- Knowledge/Interest in Development sector
Note: Fresher can apply and the selected candidate will be mentored and guided by Finance expert. It is a paid internship and a growing opportunity to be a Finance officer after few months
Send your CV, Resume and a paragraph of why should we choose you to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone calls will not be entertained.